Story hits home for all Christian's
Katy Perry and Donald Trump … They’ve got me thinking about 10 reasons I have had to part company with the Conservative Evangelical Project:
1. I want to associate with people who are respectful and treat others, even their opponents, with basic human decency and civility.
2. I can’t support regressive thinking that longs for a time when life was worse for nearly everybody except people like me.
3. I won’t be pandered to or manipulated based on religious self-interest or bigotry.
4. I am drawn to policies that support conquering poverty, not perpetuating it.
5. I cannot support the massive transfer of wealth from the poor and middle classes to the rich.
6. I have grown so tired of being misinformed and manipulated about abortion.
7. I care about the health of the earth.
8. I won’t feed terrorism.
9. I am sincerely concerned about Trump’s base.
10. I believe in the power of love, not the love of power.